Prepare for the Savior to enter your heart in a fresh, vibrant way this sacred season, as you explore the biblical stories of Elizabeth, Mary, and Anna. A touching read for Advent and a meaningful Bible study, wrapped in a beautiful gift book.
“Breathtaking! The Women of Christmas is tender and joy filled and funny and faithful. I savored every word.”—Ann Voskamp, author the New York Times bestseller One Thousand Gifts
Experience the Season Afresh with Elizabeth, Mary, and Anna
A sacred season is about to unfold for three women whose hearts belong to God. Elizabeth is barren, yet her trust in God remains fertile. Mary is betrothed in marriage, yet she is willing to bear God’s Son. Anna is a widow full of years, yet she waits patiently, prayerfully for the Messiah to appear in the temple courts.
Angelic encounters, miraculous conceptions, unexpected visitors, and outbursts of praise: experience the season afresh with Elizabeth, Mary, and Anna!
Liz writes, “Christmas is so much more than a holiday. So much more than buying and wrapping and cooking and eating and trimming with tinsel and mailing out cards. It’s a season for reflection, for preparation, for renewal. The perfect time to put aside our shopping lists and reach for our Bibles, where the story of the Christ child awaits us.”
Spend this holy season with The Women of Christmas: Experience the Season Afresh with Elizabeth, Mary, and Anna, a seasonal bestseller from Liz Curtis Higgs.
Some helpful printables and handy links:
- Catch Liz on Facebook LIVE sharing a joyful introduction to The Women of Christmas.
- FREE Leader’s Guide: How to Use the Women of Christmas as a Bible Study
- Liz’s online study of The Women of Christmas on her Bible Study Blog
- Liz’s colorful Pinterest boards for each of the Christmas women: Elizabeth, Mary, and Anna
A happy memory from Christmas past:
Christmas at the Farm: Unwrapping the Full Love Story of Christmas
Bestselling authors Ann Voskamp and Liz Curtis Higgs have a passion for Christmas — for the time with family and friends, for the rich traditions and, most of all, for the Savior.
Ann and Liz share with you:
- Favorite Christmas memories
- Personal family traditions
- Yummy Christmas recipes
- Ideas for a sane and sacred Christmas
- Inspiring thoughts from Ann’s book The Greatest Gift
- Meaningful points from Liz’s book The Women of Christmas
More helpful printables: