Can you believe it? 25 years ago my first published book appeared on store shelves. So, I’m throwing a year-long birthday party. Join me?
Month by month, book by book, we’ll be celebrating on Facebook LIVE, as well as my monthly Bible Study blog, Twitter, Pinterest, and Podcasts. Of course, all the birthday presents go to you, dear reader, with book giveaways and lots of other free goodies, plus Bible study guides, monthly reading guides, and fresh messages via podcast from a dozen of my nonfiction bestsellers . . . all your favorites, all published by WaterBrook!
Here’s our Birthday Party calendar for 2018, with helpful links for each book and easy ways to order them:
- January ~ Bad Girls of the Bible
- February ~ Really Bad Girls of the Bible
- March ~ The Women of Easter
- April ~ The Girl’s Still Got It
- May ~ My Heart’s in the Lowlands
- June ~ Rise and Shine
- July ~ 31 Verses to Write on Your Heart
- August ~ Slightly Bad Girls of the Bible
- September ~ Embrace Grace
- October ~ 31 Proverbs to Light Your Path
- November ~ It’s Good to Be Queen
- December ~ The Women of Christmas
The best way to join the party is to sign up at Let’s Stay Connected. Already receiving my monthly Bible studies via email? Then you’re all set. Simply watch your inbox for these TWO emails each month throughout 2018:
- On the last day of each month, I’ll send a reminder of our upcoming featured book, give away autographed copies, and invite you to watch my Facebook LIVE event at 12noon ET the next day — the 1st of the month — with a 20-minute live chat about the book and some fun personal stuff. I love connecting with you there, and yes, the videos will be available on my Facebook page after each LIVE event, so not to worry if 12noon on the 1st doesn’t work for you. Take a look whenever it suits. I’ll be waiting for you.
- Around the 15th of each month, I’ll send a brief Bible study, unpacking just one verse from the month’s featured book. Short and sweet with plenty of meat and always a lovely giveaway.
Both monthly emails will include links to listen to my new Podcast, Word by Word.
I know this is a ton of information. And celebrating with me EVERY month might lead to Lizzie overload! Join me whenever you can, knowing that my passion for the last 25 years of writing (and 35 years of teaching and speaking) has been to encourage you, beloved sister. Bless you for allowing me the joy of doing so, year after year!